Major Hazardous Material Response
Clandestine Drug Labs
Hazardous Materials Management
Natural Disaster Response
Prepare | Respond | Recover | Restore
24 HR EMERGENCY RESPONSE
Ready to Respond 24 Hours a Day 365 Days a Year. First Response is a full service Environmental Emergency and Disaster Response Company. Operating a strategically located Waste Management Facility in Southern Ontario with industry partners throughout Canada and the United States.
Explore our site to see the wealth of services we provide.
Environmental Emergency Services
Incidents happen! Even best laid plans don’t always work out.
Offering Emergency Services 24/7/365
Expert services in:
- Hazardous Materials Emergency Response 24/7
- Environmental Remediation
- Confined Space Standby Rescue Services
- Waste Management and Transportation
- Crime and Trauma Scene Cleaning
First Response provides quality, cost effective general contracting services to Cities, Towns, Municipalities and Private Clients in Commercial, Industrial, Institutional and Residential settings.
- Flooring Repairs & replacements
- Renovation services to offices, kitchens, and bathrooms
- Drywall repairs, removal and instillation
- Demolition Services (full & selective)
- Abatement Solutions (Asbestos, Mould)
- Power Wash / Graffiti Removal Services
- Property Clean Up Services
- Project Management
- Consulting Services
When Nature releases the most powerful forces known; Wind, Water and Fire. It’s comforting to know that there are professionals who are at the ready to respond!
24/7 response to any disaster in North America and beyond.
- Disaster Response and Remediation
- Mould and Asbestos Abatement
- General Contacting Services
- Restoration Specialists
Training and Consulting
Planning for the Unknown! It’s difficult to determine what to plan for? What to train for? Or sometimes even what is required?
First Response has a team of industry experts ready to teach, coach or consult.
With a vast library of training and consulting programs in:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Technical Rescue
- Emergency Response
- Environmental Compliance
- Motorized/Lifting Equipment